Design Project – Explain that Graphic Design Principle
After students are introduced to the core principals of Graphic Design they break into groups to create a video that presents this information. Each group gets a separate principle and an information packet for reference. The team members are tasked with creating a video that acts out & explains their principle, as well as to find examples.
Students are introduced to what Graphic Design is; importance, history, basics, and main principles. They they break up into four small groups to create a video that explains a given principle. Each group receives a different principle and a packet of information for their reference.
Each group is tasked with creating a video where they act out and explain their principle, as well as find examples either around school or from the web. After students finish the project, the whole class views and discusses.
- ISTE: Creativity and Innovation
- ISTE: Communication and Collaboration
- ISTE: Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, & Decision Making
What is Graphic Design? Presentation
- What is Graphic Design? Presentation
- Balance Graphic Design Info Packet
- Contrast Graphic Design Info Packet
- Repetition Graphic Design Info Packet
- White Space Graphic Design Info Packet